Saturday, 25 January 2014

My Wonderful Siblings

I am so happy to have five amazing siblings, I could not be more happy.  I think having siblings can sometimes be hard because you may argue, moan and annoy each other but I think I could not really survive well at all without siblings.  I have two sisters and three brothers.

Odin, Samantha, Imogen, me and Henry.


My oldest brother, Edward.


Henry, trying to climb up the slide.


Odin on the slide, Henry walking and Samantha sitting down.



Me and Imogen, on the swings.

I love everyone of my siblings with my whole heart and hope they realise that. I feel more safe when I am near my siblings because we all protect and love each other.
I would love more siblings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x