Monday, 10 February 2014

Learning about Leonardo da Vinci

Lately I have been learning about a very famous artist called Leonardo da Vinci.  Leonardo de Vinci had quite a temper and enjoyed doing lots of art and would always do one thing and then go straight on to another thing.  Sometimes he had left things that were only half done.





The book is based on the diary of the apprentice that worked for Leonardo da Vinci.
Da Vinci would cut up animals to study their anatomy, as well as creating artistic master pieces such as Mona Lisa he also created many ground breaking inventions such as the helicopter.



MamaMummyMum

5 comments:

  1. I took art in school and remember learning a lot about di vinci. thanks for linking up have tweeted and pinned. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a clue about cutting up part... but I guess it might be needed in some cases

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good. I was fortunate to go to a da Vinci exhibition a couple of years ago, which was fascinating. My 4yo has a picture book about the Mona Lisa that she enjoys, so I'm sure she'll like this one when she gets older. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x