Saturday, 8 February 2014

My favourite Photos

My mum recently got a DSLR as her birthday present and has been taking really nice photos.  Here are some of the photos she did:

I like this picture because you can really see the colour of Imogen's eye's.

I like this picture of me because it is focusing on me and not the background.

I like this picture because Henry is laughing and crying.

I love this picture because Henry is crying for the crackers.

This picture is really nice because you can see quite a lot of detail in the eyes, nose and mouth.
Mum let me have a go:


I do love photography and love the pictures mummy did.


1 comment:

  1. Great shots! I love that you got such a nice one of your mum and dad. My husband and I don't often have pictures of the two of us together but a few years ago, my daughter took one of us and it is very special to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x