Friday, 21 February 2014

My Photography

Last time I did a photography post I took pictures of flowers, but this time I thought I would do pictures of Henry's toy car.






This picture is good because everything is orange apart from the car.


I like this one because it is sort of old looking.
So as you can see I have improved quite a lot since the last photography post.  I am very pleased with this and so I was thinking that I might set up a photography linky so we can all show each other our photography and how it has improved.  I also think it would be a great opportunity to get to see some good blogs.  Not just that if you enjoy photography you can get to know people that enjoy the same thing as you.


2 comments:

  1. You are very good at taking photographs, you've made an object really stand out in a different way, well done!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x