Thursday, 27 February 2014

My trip to the museum

Today I went to three museums in Oxford.  We didn't take pictures inside of the Science Museum, but we did outside of it:








To be honest the Science Museum was a bit boring.  My mum absolutely hated it.
After that we went to the Natural History Museum which was my favourite.







And last of all we went to the Pitt Rivers Museum where we did a mouse hunt.  We were given a sheet of paper with the clues to the whereabouts of the mice.  We managed to find them all.








I had such fun!


5 comments:

  1. What a stunning place to visit, looks like you had lots of fun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a lot of fun! I really want to go there again. x

      Delete
  2. Cute! looks really fun! keep up the bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your honestly regarding the Science Museum. I haven't explored all of it- mainly because I have a very active and impatient four year old boy with me a lot of the time. I really enjoy the room downstairs with the old cameras and medical equipment. It makes me feel quite uneasy about the things Doctors would have used a long time ago. I love The Natural History museum and can't wait to go since it's reopened. I get nervous walking under the whale and roaming around the dimly lit Pitt Rivers museum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x