Wednesday, 5 March 2014

How does your garden grow?

This week I have seen some lovely signs of spring.  Lovely colours are popping up everywhere.  It makes me want to stay in the garden all day.  The colours are so bright and cheerful.










I'm glad signs of spring are becoming more clear.  I really miss the warm weather.  I love playing chess in the garden and jumping on the trampoline in the summer.  I hope the summer we have this year is a long, hot summer.  A summer were I can stay out the whole entire day and sunbathe.  All these plants make me much more positive about how this summer will be.  I can already feel the warmth in the air, waiting to burst out.  It makes me so excited!
Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

28 comments:

  1. Great photography and I think the blossom looks so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful pictures and what lovely signs of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely close ups i really love teh blossom i think the blossom is about to go mad #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, and yes, Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope your summer wishes come true :) lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you - we need summer and a warm one would be wonderful. I also love you grape hyacinths - we had loads in our garden when I was a child but don't see them so much now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. spring has really arrived in your garden - just lovely! x
    Annie @suffolkpebbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope more is on its way! x

      Delete
  8. spring has really arrived in your garden - just lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got loads of hellebores! I love the blossom shot and the sedum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos.... Spring is finally here :-) #hdygg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous photos Honey. It's great to see the signs of Spring coming through isn't it. And with the sunshine today too, there is much hope!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those grape hyacinths look super - ours are really late this year - I keep looking to see if they're ready yet and they're not having any of it. I'm going to be the one with a HDYGG post with them on way after everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, lots of gorgeous colours mixed in there x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x