Thursday, 13 March 2014

How does your garden grow?

Flowers are so beautiful.  And there are so many of them.  So I thought it would be brilliant to take some pictures.









Seeing all these beautiful big and little flowers brings me so many positive thoughts.  It makes me feel like I'm in flower land!  It has been rather amazing this year.  No snow, lots of flowers and plants, what more could you ask for?
I think mama nature has been very kind this year and I am grateful for that.  I just love life, don't you?  Life is so beautiful, precious and special.
Thanks to all these plants I'm appreciating life more than I ever did before.

What do these flowers make you think of and appreciate?
Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

20 comments:

  1. Spring is an especially beautiful and vibrant time of year I think. I love the injection of colour after all the rather monotone winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very philosophical for such a young girl. Beautiful photos to match your beautiful thoughts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, and beautiful words and thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spring - it's my favourite season #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love life too:-) And I particularly like that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely just wonderful colours that just are the best pick me up nice post #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pictures are so vivid and full of spring colors. Make me warm up in my chair during this foggy Friday =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring is a brilliant time of year, something new every week. Great to see whats popping up in your garden. #hdygg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taking photos pf plants and flowers each week really does make appreciate the beauty in the small things, a dead flower, a branch or beautiful opened rose - all gorgeous. Thanks you for sharing the colour and joining in x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for inventing this linky! x

      Delete
  10. Just lovely! There really is beauty all around us - we just have to look ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful. All of us are so lucky to have a planet like ours. x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x