Thursday, 27 March 2014

Mother's Day gifts

Mothers day is so important to me because I have the loveliest mum.  I want to get her the best gifts.  So here are some of the gifts I would buy her:


Mummy would love the handbag because she only has one and doesn't like it very much.  She would love the nightie because it looks beautiful.  I think she would love the chocolate because she doesn't have sugar often.  I think she would love all of it.

I hope she has the best Mother's Day ever!

P.S The stars are actually earrings.

4 comments:

  1. That's very thoughtful of you Honey. You're right, I think it's all lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like what I chose. xoxo

      Delete
  2. You have a very lucky mummy :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x