Monday, 10 March 2014

The Diamond Thief

The Diamond Theif by Sharon Gosling is one of the best books I have ever read.  It gets into action straight away.  It is about a 16 teen year old girl, Remy Brunel, who is an excellent, highly skilled trapeze artist but also a ... diamond thief.




Remy needs to steal a diamond, but she comes back and finds out that she has a fake one.
The book is about her adventure, trying to find the diamond.  Someone called Thaddeus Rec joins along in her adventure.  Thaddeus is a detective who needs to bring back the diamond and put it back were it belongs.
The blurb says:
No one performs on the circus trapeze like sixteen-year-old Remy Brunel.  But Remy also leads another life, as a cat burglar and jewel thief.  Forced by the evil circus owner Gustave to attempt the theft of one of the world's most valuable diamonds, Remy thinks it will be just another heist, but when she meets determined young detective Thaddeus Rec, her life changes forever.

Will Thaddeus manage to rescue the jewel?  Or is it really Remy that he needs to save?

I found it really weird because my mum is actually friends with the author, Sharon Gosling.
Anyway it is an AMAZING book and I really would highly recommend it to anyone.


MamaMummyMum

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really enjoyed the book and how exciting that your mum is friends with the author!! thanks as always for linking up with #ReadWithMe I have tweeted and pinned the post. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book too and thought it was fantastic, I'm looking forward to the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really enjoyable read. I love finding new things to read #readwithme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x