Monday, 7 April 2014

BeSwitched

BeSwitched is AMAZING!  I mean it!




BeSwitched by Molly Snow is about a cat called Surla who has escaped from mean red-headed witch Idis.  She walks past teenage Cathy and when they walk past each other they are in the other one's body.  Really weird I know!!!  Anyway, Cathy think she is dreaming but then realises she isn't.  Also Surla can talk!
They really need to get a special spell book which Idis has got.  This book is about Surla and Cathy's adventure trying to get the special spell book.  Pussface who is Idis's sister's cat is in their adventure too.  Oh, I nearly forgot!   There are three evil girls who are Tiffany (she is like the leader), Chrissy and Lisa.  Chrissy is quite nice in the end.
Surla (pretending to be Cathy) asks Cathy's mum if she can have a pet cat.  She gets to have Cathy as her pet cat.  They call Cathy 'Licorice'.  Surla is really not impressed with Cathy's clothes or nails and gets new clothes and nails.  She gives Cathy's body a complete makeover!
This book has a bit of romance in as well as all the other stuff.  This book is a teenage girls book.
I read all of this book on my kindle fire and it is free!  (But the other books aren't)  I will totally be reading other books by this author!
MamaMummyMum

9 comments:

  1. fab review and even better that the book is free, thanks as always linking up with #ReadWithMe I have pinned and tweeted this post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab blog you have! That book sounds great, something my step daughter would love :) Just popped over from the Read With Me Link Up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my daughter might enjoy this, it sounds a lot of fun! #ReadwithMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she will! It is an excellent book! x

      Delete
  4. Fab review. I've been reading a lot of books for teens recently as I tutor some teenage girls who keep asking for recommendations! Will definitely check this out! #readwithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I am sure the girls will love this book! x

      Delete
  5. I think this sounds like a great book! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x