Friday, 11 April 2014

Cath Kidston bags - review

Well my word of the week has to be 'review' because finally I got the chance to do my first ever review thanks to Cath Kidston.

A couple of days ago I received some lovely bags from Cath Kidston.  I am a big fan of Cath Kidston and their bags so you can imagine how excited I was!  I got two bags from Cath Kidston, one was a shopping bag and the other was just a lovely stylish bag!

The shopping bag.

The stylish bag that Imogen wouldn't stop using!
The bags were both excellent quality.  Since I have only got one other bag (which is a Cath Kidston one) they were really useful.  As well as them being useful bags, they are stylish and comfortable.  A lot of bags I find uncomfortable on the shoulder but these feel nice and soft on my shoulder.  Another thing I love about these bags is that they don't fall off my shoulder.
They are also very versatile.  They could be used for anything, putting your swimming stuff in, putting your shopping in, putting your library books in.  They can be used for pretty much anything!
They are really light, so when you have nothing in the bag it feels like holding a feather which is really good because you don't want to be dragging around a big heavy bag.
I really love the bag Imogen is using because it has a little pocket inside that you can put your mobile phone in or something!
There was nothing I didn't like about these bags.  They are both loved by me and my sisters.  I shall be getting more bags from Cath Kidston in the future.  I will be getting these also as presents for the birthdays that are coming up.
I would highly recommend these bags to any girl or woman.
If you want to get these bags then click here and here.

Disclaimer:  I was sent these bags for free to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

The Reading Residence

13 comments:

  1. I love Cath Kidston bags :) I actually have one in that flowery pattern! #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great first review item, I love those bags, and a very nice review, too. Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that problem with a lot of bag. The fall from my shoulder! I was thinking its just me and my shoulder. Didnt know it also happens to other people! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  4. love cath kidston, my girls each have a small bag. fab first review, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the floral bag, what a lovely treat! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely treat! The floral bag is lovely! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x