Monday, 28 April 2014

Giraffe Socks from Cath Kidston

I received a lovely pair of giraffe socks from lovely Cath Kidston which match my blog!  Everyone knows that it is hard to find a good, comfy pair of stylish socks.  I tried these socks on not expecting much but I was shocked to find how comfy these socks were.  They are such good quality too.  And definitely stylish!



These socks keep your feet nice and toasty!  Perfect for the winter.  You can imagine sitting on the sofa watching a film with a nice hot chocolate and wearing these gorgeous socks!
I love giraffes so it was a pleasure to see they had giraffes on them!  These fitted me perfectly too.
These are definitely my favourite socks at the moment.

What more could you ask for?

Buy them here

Disclaimer:  I was sent these socks for free to review but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Post Comment Love

6 comments:

  1. Great review. I had mentioned on twitter or instagram now I can't remember but when I first saw these I said I had to have them. Now I know where to get them! Thank you so much. They are so cute. I love socks like this. I am not a plain boring sock person when it comes to wearing them. The more fun the better. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Socks can never be boring! I love to get socks with all different patterns on! Thanks for hosting Jenny x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x