Tuesday, 1 April 2014

The Theme Game - Family

Having a big family means so much to me.  We get to have extra fun because there is more of us to play, cook e.t.c.  I think it is amazing to have a big family because you look after each other.  You have always got someone waiting for you or waiting with you, playing with you.


I love having siblings because that means you get to see them when they are babies (if you are old enough to remember) and see them when they grow up.  If you are both young or you are twins you can grow up with someone.

Having a big family is so special.  Everyone grows up so quickly so remember to enjoy every second of it!

The Reading Residence

7 comments:

  1. Awh I love your blog Honey xx #themegame

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, everyone grows up so quickly. I quite fancy being part of a larger family :) Thanks for sharing with #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I wish I had more than one sister now Honey! (But not more than two children - its a bit different when you have to be the responsible one!!) X #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Honey. It's so clear how much you adore your siblings, and how much fun you all have together. Love that photo, too! Thanks for sharing with #TheThemeGame x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x