Thursday, 15 May 2014

Moss, mushrooms and snails

This week has been sunny, rainy, sunny.  The weather really doesn't seem to know whether to be sunny or rainy!  Anyway I have been in the garden and discovered a few things...

I found these mushrooms on the wood in the garden.  I have never seen mushrooms like these before.  I really like the middle picture because that mushroom looks kinda like an ear!

There have been ever so many snails in the garden!

And there has been lots of moss in the garden.  (I know, there is only a tiny bit of moss in this picture!)
It has been lovely to see all these wonderful thing in the garden.  Nature is so pretty and always deserves a picture.

Have any interesting things been in your garden?

Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

18 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, and what interesting mushrooms! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Those mushrooms are quite interesting! x

      Delete
  2. You have such a talent with photography! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are way too kind! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. Love the look of those mushrooms x

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant close ups!!! hello mr snail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! The Ear Mushroom! I've never seen one like that! I really liked the last line of your post. I agree:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks that x

      Delete
  6. That mushroom really does look like an ear! Although it's been wet we haven't had many snails (that I've seen anyway). They'll probably flock to our garden in their hundreds now I've said that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hides from the ear mushroom* Nature really is fascinating, nice to be able to stop and appreciate these little things. I'm starting to feel left out that I've not seen one snail here yet!

    Thanks for joining in again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, you'll probably see some soon! x

      Delete
  8. honey i adore your photographs! what a talent you have x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting things! It is okay to say that I love those mushrooms? They are a bit cute #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x