Tuesday, 6 May 2014

The School for Good and Evil

When I received the book The School for Good and Evil I really did not know what to think of it.



But I read it and I loved it!

The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani is about two girls, Agatha and Sophie, who both get kidnapped.  When Agatha gets dropped into the school for good and Sophie gets dropped into the school for evil...things don't go as planned.

Sophie is desperate to prove she is good and that she belongs to the school for good, while Agatha is desperate to get out of school entirely and go back home again.  But to get home they have to solve a riddle.  They find out the answer to the riddle is love.

Agatha feels like she finally belongs somewhere and that she has finally got people who care about her and even love her.  This is what stops Agatha from going home.

I loved the way Agatha and Sophie's strong relationship helps them make it through to the very end.  Even after Sophie turns into an evil witch.

While Sophie and Agatha are at the schools, Sophie sees King Arthur's son.  She needs to kiss him to go home as well as find out the riddle.  But when she gets the chance to kiss him she doesn't.  Agatha is so annoyed and doesn't know why she didn't do it, but then she realises...Sophie had no intention of going home.

This book takes you on a major journey from princes and princesses to witches and other evil creatures.

This book is the best fairy-tale type book I have ever read!

I will be doing the review of the second book very soon.

So buy it now for just £4.14 here

Disclaimer:  I was sent this book for free to review however all thoughts and opinions are my own.

MamaMummyMum

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you really enjoyed the book, I hope you enjoy the second one as much if not more x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab review, my eldest daughter is really loving this series too!!! Thanks for linking up with #ReadWithMe I have tweeted and pinned this post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great book!! Can't wait for the third one!!! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x