Saturday, 14 June 2014

How does your garden grow?

Sorry - I know am quite late for HDYGG but I thought I would do it anyway... so this is what is in our garden at the moment...












We have had so many stunning plants in our garden.  It is so nice to know there will always be new and different plants to take pictures of.  This is why I love the linky, How does your garden grow, so much.  It is an amazing linky and I think Annie is great at hosting it.

Please link up here or by clicking on the badge below.

Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my is that a pink poppy? Just beautiful! This really is the best time of the year for blooms or gorgeousness - perfect for making me smile on a hot afternoon! Thanks for joining in again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pink poppy is lovely. I agree and thanks for hosting Annie x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos and some beautiful flowers in your garden. I love all the poppies waiting to bloom :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the poppy popping out of its furry little case

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x