Thursday, 5 June 2014

My favourite photo this month

This week I haven't been taking as many photos, but I have taken a few and one of my photos I just loved, it was this one:



I haven't got many photos like this and so I just loved it.  Of course, I did a bit of editing on PicMonkey as usual.  I think nearly every blogger does a bit of editing!

I am really pleased with it.  Just the way everyone is looking at the camera with lovely smiley faces.  I also love the way I managed to get them all in the photo, no one was running off!

What is your favourite photo this month?


4 comments:

  1. I can see why it's your favourite - gorgeous shot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost said the same as Jocelyn above, I can definitely see what it's your fav. It's stunning. Love the location, the angle, the up close happy faces and lighting. Perfect photo. Defo a framer!!! Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me. Your little ones are so cute. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for hosting!!! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x